With the 2nd Annual World Bonobo Day around the corner, please join us in celebrating bonobos on February 14. We have some awesome and creative events so that anyone and everyone can join the effort to build awareness for bonobos and make Feb 14, 2018 the largest worldwide celebration of bonobos to date!
The Top 6 Easiest Ways You Can Celebrate Bonobos
between now and Feb 14
…but if you only can only do one thing, please do #1 for maximum bonobo exposure!!
1. Before February 14, please sign up on our Thunderclap to create a worldwide Boom for Bonobos! It’s simple and easy to do with one click! Click here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/67079-world-bonobo-day to sign up on Facebook, Twitter and/or Tumblr. You can sign up on multiple accounts to multiply your impact! This will drive folks to join #2 below. Our goal is 500 – please sign up TODAY, share with your friends and ask them to join the movement too!
2. At 1pm (PST) on February 14, David Garibaldi will be painting bonobos on Facebook Live from his studio in Sacramento, CA. PLEASE watch, share, like and comment to help us spread awareness for bonobos – and you could win some cool prizes too! Below is a bonobo that David just painted this week...in about 8 minutes with mostly his hands!! https://www.facebook.com/garibaldiarts
3. Go to www.bonobos.com to purchase a specially designed, limited edition t-shirt available beginning on February 14th – all proceeds from the sale of this shirt will go to The Bonobo Project,100% of which will go to our on-the-ground bonobo conservation partners in Congo.
4. Donate directly to our World Bonobo Day Crowdrise Campaign, where your donation will be tripled by matching grants and 100% of which will go to our on-the-ground bonobo conservation partners in Congo. Our current partnerships include Lola ya Bonobo Sanctuary, the Wamba Committee for Bonobo Research (WCBR) and Bonobo & Congo Biodiversity Initiative (BCBI). Any amount helps us to reach our $30,000 goal! https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/world-bonobo-day-2018
5. Shop at The Bonobo Project for unique “I Bonobo You” shirts, hats, gifts and more. You can help spread awareness for bonobos by wearing our original bonobo swag! https://the-bonobo-project-shop.myshopify.com/
6. Finally, please feel free to use our World Bonobo Stamp/Seal as you see fit on your social media pages to help spread awareness for bonobos and World Bonobo Day.